The prestigeous gulet Blue Nose is a synonim
for a modern destination of pure escape from every
day life or different business events destination. It
seems almost like written in the private or business
life style of THE SELECTED ONES who prefer
cosmopolitan character of the exclusive products on
the luxurious market. It guarantees unique, excellent
quality and tailor – made services in complete
27,5 m long and 6 m wide blue hotel with five star
rating and five cosy cabins (with acustical technical
equipment and WWW access), a Saloon (with possible
use of GSM and telephone) and a deck for pampering
in the sun is navigated by one of the most qualified
crew on the Adriatic sea which will take care of for
your safe cruise and realization of all your dreams.
*The boat can also be chartered from bases:
50% upon booking and 50% a month prior to the charter
The prices include:
- lease of the yacht together with the crew (Captain, Cook, Hostess)
- general insurance of the yacht and passengers on yacht
- fuel for max. 4 hours of cruising per day
- bed linen and towels (including sun-bathing towel)
- harbour tax in town ports in Croatia
Food and drinks:
- Half board (breakfast/lunch) is compulsory 250 € / week per person (excluding drinks)
- Half board all inclusive is optional 350 € / week per person (breakfast lunch + Beer, Wine,Water, Soft drinks, Coffee, Tea and domestic alcoholic drinks)
- Full board all inclusive is optional 450 € / week per person ( all three meals plus Beer, Wine,Water, Soft drinks, Coffee, Tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks)
- Food option can be paid on board.
Children have a discount on food for up to 3 years of age free of charge and 50% to 10 years of age
Entrances and fees in museums, galleries, national parks, guided tours,..
Special taxes to marinas to meet the clients’ demand and Special transfers from port to city centers or Special demands for embarkation and disembarkation of clients;
TRAVEL INSURANCE PACKAGE: Insurance against accidents and illness, damage or loss of luggage or health insurance. The confirmation of a reservation, which includes General Terms, signifies that the Client has been offered and received recommendations for additional insurance mentioned by the organiser. Should the Traveler request additional insurance, arrangements can be made at any insurance company or by the Organiser itself.
Transfer to/from the airport to embarcation and from embarcation place (on client request we organise it).
Daily more than 4 hours of cruising (50€/hour)
Local Tour Guides one city up to 3 hours 100€
Sports activites (kayaking, rafting, jeep offroad, jeep safari, diving....) at the request of clients.